- Boat trips
- Be creative
- Things to do
La Cucina Italiana
Positano, amalfi coast, Capri – where “la dolce vita” is not a special location – it is a certain way of life!
This programm is sceduled from Saturday to Saturday – however you may check in and start your program on any day of the week, all year long. If you do start on a day other than Saturday, you will start your activities on that day, and all activities described will be included during your program.
DAY 1 – welcome day & welcome dinner
• Pick-up and transfer from Naples airport or train station to the property.
• Arrival and check-in.
• A full course Chef’s Tasting Dinner is included; antipasto, pasta, main dish and dessert. (Wine not included. Wine, drinks, Grappa and an assortment of after dinner digestives are available at a surcharge).
DAY 2 – First steps in cooking & sunny walk in Positano
• Classes are held in our professional Mediterranean kitchen. Start with an introduction and time for question & answers; and then head into the kitchen. Our Chefs take you step-by-step through traditional recipes of southern Italian cuisine with an accent on the healthy Mediterranean diet. Learn how to make an antipasto, main dish and dessert. After the class, everyone enjoys lunch with the foods prepared in class. Toast with a great glass of red or white wine, included. (Additional wine, beverages, after dinner drinks and more are available at a surcharge).
• “Enjoy and discover Positano” Walk with your nice local guide, explore the mythic stories, ceramic shops, the Positano Moda and enjoy small small snacks hearing legends in a local bar with a beautiful ocean view.
DAY 3 – the beauty of Capri
• Full-day visit to the Isle of Capri, where you can choose to see the Blue Grotto – the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’, or stroll along the port. The Blue Grotto has a special cavern entrance where the sunlight reflects on the water in the cave, tingeing it a dramatic Mediterranean cerulean shade of blue. Capri is Italy’s most popular and well-known seaside island and is just twenty minutes away. Once in the port of Capri, you can choose to take the funicular up to the famous Piazza Umberto. The square, better known as ‘la piazzetta’ , is perched high above the sea and offers a panoramic view of the Bay of Naples and Ischia. At the main Piazza, you will find many designer shops and luxury boutiques or you can simply sit at a café and enjoy a gelato or Prosecco Mimosa.
• A favorite place on Capri is Anacapri. This old world village that once captured the hearts of writers, artists and poets is dainty, delicate and quiet. Anacapri, the highest point on the island, virtually carries you back in time. Walk through narrow streets lined with Grecian-style whitewashed villas, ancient churches, and small bookshops. From Anacapri, take the chair lift up to Monte Solaro; pass the castle of Barbarosso, fields of Capri flowers and marvel at a clear blue sky that seems to turn 360 degrees above you.
• This full day excursion departs from Positano port at 9:00am.
DAY 4 – Cooking class part II & free afternoon
• Tie on your apron and get ready for your second hands-on cooking class. Start with our antipasto, then get busy creating pasta, a main course and dessert. Lunch follows on the foods prepared in class after the cooking class. Toast with a glass of red or white local wine, and end with a sweet dessert, both included. (Additional wines, beverages, after lunch drinks and more are available at a surcharge).
• Free time in the afternoon and dinner by yourself
DAY 5 – Enjoy the coast by boat and Pizza cooking class
• Boat trip with our nice „Capitano“ – who will tell you all teh important legends and stories about the amalfi coast by passing by. Take a beautiful jump in the blue water and enjoy your life in bella italia. (2.5 hours, departure at 9:30 am)
• Tie on your apron and get ready for your third hands-on cooking class. This day you will learn to make the perfect “Pizza”. Let your imagination on putting delicious things on your Pizza run wild. Dinner follows on the foods prepared in class after the cooking class. Toast with a glass of red or white local wine, and end with a sweet dessert, both included. (Additional wines, beverages, after lunch drinks and more are available at a surcharge).
DAY 6 – wine tour Amalfi coast
• Our one-day wine and ceramics tour is tailored to give you a complete food, wine, and art experience from the best that the Amalfi Coast has to offer.
DAY 7 – Pompeii – dicover the ancient civilization
• Visit the famous seat of this ancient Roman civilization near Naples whose ruins date back to 79AD. Discover and explore the ancient city that was covered by the eruption of Vesuvius, and unravel the ancient mystery of the Roman Empire.
• Free afternoon and evening
DAY 8 – departure day
Departure transfer to airport or train station. Ciao e a presto!